|2014||Season A*||Season B*||Season C*|
|2014||Season A*||Season B*||Season C*|
- *Season A: 06/01 – 18/04 03/05 – 30/05 13/09 – 20/12
- *Season B: 19/04 – 02/05 31/05 – 04/07 30/08 – 12/09
- *Season C: 05/07 – 29/08 20/12 – 06/01/2015
WEEK-END SPECIAL IN SEASON C & D (2 nights): Euro 230 per MARGHERITE and Euro 150 per UVA or FOCOLARE. Easter is NOT included.
THE ABOVE PRICES ARE INTENDED WEEKLY, FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY, for the standard occupancy of each apartment. Each additional person will be requested to pay Euro 100 per week. The standard rental period is one week, from Saturday to Saturday, or periods multiple of a week. For shorter rental periods, please contact us via email or fax and we will make our best to satisfy your requests.
On your request, we may cook for you great breakfasts or homemade Tuscan dinners. On your request, we may book for you the tickets to visit the Uffizi and Accademia museums in Florence, so you do not have to queue for hours before being able to get in.
OUR PRICES ALWAYS INCLUDE:
• gas for cooking
• bed-linen, sheets, pillows, blankets, etc.
• towels for the kitchen
• towels for the bathroom
• final cleanings on guests’ check-out
• cots or baby-beds (please specify if you need them upon booking)
• high-chairs per baby 0-2 years old (please specify if you need them upon booking)
• free use of swimming-pool and its facilities like sun-beds, umbrellas, etc.
• free use of the fitness area with gym equipment (open in Spring & Summer only)
• free (safe) parking inside our property
• barbecues at our guests disposal (for lighting up the barbecue, guests are obliged to use only the “carbonella” (charcoal) ; guests may buy it on themselves or we may provide it under payment)
• Tv-sat in each apartment
• Wi-Fi Internet Connection
• If you are booking for more than 7 nights, we will change for free all the bed-linens and towels after the first 7 nights.
NOT INCLUDED IN OUR PRICES:
• extra cleanings on request during the stay ( 50 euros per one complete cleaning of the apartment UVA or FOCOLARE; 70 euros per MARGHERITE)
• heating, to be paid according to consumption (“pay per use”): on average, if used, it will cost about from 7 to 12 Euros/day per apartment.
• extra changes (daily or in-week or at any other time) of bed-linen or towels (15 euros per bed / 20 euros per changing all the towels or a part of them)
• woods for fireplace (in FOCOLARE only), at 28 euros per 1 quintal/220.50 lb.
• Typical Tuscan dinners and/or breakfasts cooked on request
• Bikes rental on request (advanced booking is requested)
• Wine-tasting or Extra-Virgin-Olive-Oil-tasting
• Use of washing-machine: 8 euro per each washing (max 7 Kg of clothes per washing)
• Towels for the swimming-pool are available at 5 Euro per each towel (it is strictly forbidden to use/take the bathroom-towels in the swimming-pool)
• A tourist guide/cicerone is available upon request to tour Florence or other Tuscan cities/towns. It is also possible to organize “Chianti Wine Tours” that may you give you also the chance to discover the Chianti region off from the most tourist tracks and make a true wine-excursion with visits to cellars and wine-tasting. A stop for lunch in a local trattoria on the route (a typical, informal restaurant) will top your experience (on high season we recommend to book the tours or ask for quotation and availability at least 20-30 days in advance).[##].
• Pick-up service and taxi service available upon request.
• Guided visit to the Montespertoli’s wine growers’ cooperative: Euro 15/person .
• The Tourism Tax
Bookings must be made care of RONDINI BLU- Mr. Stefano or his appointee – E.mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Bookings shall be considered valid under the following conditions:
1) Advanced-payment of 40% of the total amount due. This pre-payment can be made by means of bank transference or by credit card, and within the deadline we will write you; if you fail the deadline, we reserve ourselves the right to cancel your booking. The total balance is due on arrival to our place, before the start of rental and it can be paid only cash or by credit card.
2) On our receipt of pre-payment, we will send the client his booking confirmation, valid for the names and the period written thereon. It is prohibited to transfer the booking to others or to show up in a greater number of persons than those indicated. In these circumstances the owner can refuse access to the persons in excess or may decide to cancel your booking without notice; in any case, the pre-payment will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Should the client decide to cancel his booking, the advanced-payment will not be refunded to the client, unrespectively of the date on which he should decide to cancel. The waiver must be made in writing (registered letter or fax or email), if not the client is subjected to a penalty of 100% of the amount due for the whole booking. We reserve ourselves the faculty to substitute the accommodations booked with an offer of equal value in the event of serious unexpected occurrence. In the event of force majeure (war, natural calamity, fire, etc.) we can cancel the contract and fully reimburse the sum paid.
DEPOSIT: On arrival, the client must pay the owner or his appointee a deposit of Euros 200,00 cash. The deposit will be returned at the time of departure, but for holding back sums owed for any damage caused or for expenses not included in the contract (heating, extra cleanings and so on).In the event the deposit is not paid by the client, the owner or his appointee reserves the right to refuse the keys. On arrival, clients should hand to the owner or his appointee the passports or ID cards of all the persons that will be guested in the apartment.
EVENTUAL LEGAL CONTROVERSIES: For any legal controversies, the Court of Florence shall have exclusive competence. Booking itself implies knowledge of the rental conditions and involves their acceptance without reserve or exceptions. The person who makes the booking shall be held responsible for the rental.
RULES: Arrivals & Departures: Arrivals are expected on Saturday between 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Departures must be on Saturday mornings, by and no later than 10:00 am. In case of late departures (not authorized by us), the client will be requested a fee of 100,00 Euros per each hour of delay (or parts of hour). Different arrival hours or departure times must be discussed and authorized directly by the owner. If you inform us in advance, we are flexible regarding the check-in time.
BEHAVIOUR: The tenant undertakes to occupy the accommodations respecting the rules of a good neighbour. The apartments are handed over to the client clean and in order. The client who does not intend to accept the condition of the rented accommodations, or in case he has some complains regarding it, must do so at the moment he enters, in the presence of the renter or his appointee. Animals or pets are not admitted. It is forbidden to guests to wash their cars inside our property (automatic car-wash points are few kms far from our property).
SWIMMINGPOOL & HEATING: In our property we have a private swimming-pool for our guests. The period of availability is from the 15th of May to the 30th of September. Dates may vary according to weather conditions.In case of bad weather no refunds will be done to clients. In case, for any reason, we will not be able to open the swimmingpool in the standard periods as described above, no refunds will be done to clients.The period for the operation of heating is regulated by the Italian law and only in special cases of climatic adversity is the competent province delegated to make any exceptions. Please note that the cost of heating in Italy is generally a bit higher than in other countries.
[## We are not a travel agency, but we put the client directly in touch with high professional agencies that organize these tours at an high standard.]